We Help Federal Agencies Rethink Performance
Federal agencies are under constant pressure to do more with less. Improve performance, transform citizen services and increase responsiveness -- all while relying on less funding. At the same time, agencies are being driven to consolidate systems and move to shared services models. Today's government IT leaders need to ensure they have the tools in place to measure the performance of their entire IT program portfolio as well as integrate strategic tools to ensure IT is properly aligned to agency objectives. A recognized leader, Paragon helps government improve IT performance, agility and governance.
Paragon was an early advocate for establishing an agency program management office (PMO) and developed the ePMODs (Enhanced Program Management Office Delivery System) methodology nearly a decade ago. Our advanced technology work around National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) interoperability resulted in Best of NIEM 2009 and NIEM 2011 recognition. Our experts follow industry best practices and integrate their recognized agency domain expertise to help you improve your ability to innovate, drive performance and ultimately realize the full return on your IT investments.
- NASA (ITSS II)
- IRS (CTO)
- FedRAMP (3PAO)
Proven Past Performance:
Department of Treasury, Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO)
- Portfolio Management and CPIC Support
- Exhibit 300 Scoring and Portfolio Analytics
- Project Management Support
- EVM Policy and Guideline Development
DHS Science and Technology (S&T) RTI Program - Resource Management System
- Lead Development of FEMA's Resource Typing Data Model
- Develop and Deploy Prototypes.
- Architect a Reusable Data Model Blueprint.
- Collaborate with National Incident Management System (NIMS) to Build a NIEM-conformant data exchange message Information Exchange Package Documentation.
DHS US-VISIT Program Enterprise Architecture and Technical Support
- Enterprise-level Architecture and Governance Support
- Federal Agency Level Data Sharing
- Standardization, Harmonization and Compliance Support
- US-VISIT Mission Operations Support
- Maintenance and Engineering Support of USA Primary Biometric System (IDENT) and Secondary Biographic System (ADIS)
- Developing, managing and monitoring of US-VISIT Security C&A
DHS US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) ACE Program Technical and Application Support
- Modernization of existing IT infrastructure
- Deployment and management of middleware and application software
- Design and development of custom software to integrate middleware with other existing applications
- Software Development and Maintenance
- Program and Project Management
- Capital Planning/CPIC
- Strategic Planning and Mission Analysis
- Requirements Management
- Data Analysis
- Mobile Computing
Paragon's senior management and day-to-day technical staff have decades of experience with Health and Human Services (HHS), National Institutes on Health (NIH), and the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). Our knowledge and expertise in Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK™) and Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI™) processes offer a sound implementation of project management, quality management and configuration management practices to our clients. Paragon's extensive experience in QC and the Enterprise Performance Lifecycle (EPLC) includes having provided applications development operations and maintenance support to more than 140 applications at NHLBI and providing International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 quality assurance (QA) support to the Medicaid Integrity program.
Our technical approach includes a strategic focus on model-driven enterprise architecture (EA) and its engagement with all phases of the SDLC. Our approach is designed to directly support the need for government clients to demonstrate a return on investment for each IT dollar spent.
We offer global reach and a cross-pollination of concepts, ideas and innovations from commercial businesses, non-profit organizations and other Federal civilian, defense, and state agencies. Paragon's experience serving a variety of industries and our knowledge and experience of healthcare environments and mission objectives provides the right blend of new thought and experience to provide exceptional service.
Our Healthcare Team
Since 2007, our healthcare practice has grown significantly, speficially focused on our work with CMS and NIH. In 2009, we were awarded a prime contract at the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Enterprise System Life Cycle Management Support (ELMS) Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ). Paragon directly supports a variety of different health-related domains including healthcare policy, grants management, and enrollment and reimbursement systems.
IT Services to Support
- Reimbursement for Services
- Health Care Policy
- Scientific Computing
- Regulations of the Health Industry
- Grants Management
- Health Research