GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
Contact InformationIf you are interested in using this vehicle to fulfill your requirements, please contact:
Paragon is a prime contract holder on the Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) contract vehicle, a Multiple Award Contract (MAC) open to all Federal agencies. Paragon offers a full range of management and consulting services, providing expert advice, assistance, guidance and counseling in support of an agency's mission-oriented business functions.
- Management or strategy consulting
- Program planning, audits, and evaluations
- Studies, analyses, scenarios, and reports relating to an agency's mission-oriented business programs or initiatives, such as defense studies, tabletop exercises or scenario simulations, educational studies, regulatory or policy studies, health care studies, economic studies, and preparedness studies
- Executive/management coaching services
- Customized business training as needed to successfully perform/complete a consulting engagement
- Policy and regulation development assistance
- Expert Witness services in support of litigation, claims, or other
- formal cases
- Advisory and assistance services in accordance with FAR 37.203 Financial audits are covered under GSA Schedule 520, Financial and Business Services, are not allowed under this SIN. The term "consulting" as defined herein does not include staff augmentation.
Paragon Technology Group, Inc.'s consulting services are founded on a few key principals:
- We bring highly experienced staff to our engagements – our principals and senior staff cumulatively average more than 15 years of industry experience
- We focus on integrating best practices such as PMI, CMMI, ISO and ITIL into our engagements. We train our staff in these practices so that we can leverage this knowledge to help our clients succeed
For more than a decade Paragon Technology Group, Inc. has been serving customers in the commercial and federal sectors, providing consulting services in governance, project and program management, business process reengineering and strategic planning. Our experienced team has been serving clients in the Intelligence Community with actionable intelligence, operational assessments, and guidance relative to analytic and visualization tools and methodologies, and consultation for Business Process Reengineering. All these areas are closely allied and are dependent on the skills and experience of seasoned analysts.
Paragon Technology Group, Inc. believes that project success comes down to the application of good project management practices in order to deliver a quality product, on time and within budget. One of Paragon Technology Group, Inc.'s key business practices is the discipline of project and program management. Our principals and many of our consultants are PMP certified. We have completed engagements with both public and private sector customers where we have assessed program and project management processes, providing recommendations for improvements based upon best practice. Paragon Technology Group, Inc. has an internal PMO organization that reviews all projects to ensure that they are in full compliance with PMI best practices. Paragon Technology Group, Inc. has a history of repeated success in meeting aggressive project schedule and deliverable requirements. This focus on superb project management reflects our commitment to our clients to deliver what we promised, when we promised it, and within the budget.
On-line access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order are available through GSA Advantage!, a menu-driven database system. The INTERNET address for GSA Advantage! is http://www.gsaadvantage.gov.
For more information on ordering from Federal Supply Schedules click on the FSS Schedules button at www.gsa.gov/psschedule