Developing systems and processes to achieve organizational goals through proven, collaborative approaches.
Increasingly, top management in public and commercial organizations are realizing the significant impact that information technology (IT) can have on the success of the enterprise. To achieve organizational outcomes more effectively, management needs a complete understanding of the way IT is operated and direct visibility into performance measures that are consistent across the entire IT portfolio. An integrated governance structure, such as a Program Management Office (PMO), is essential to ensure leadership understands the risks and realizes the benefits of IT.
For nearly a decade, Paragon has been a recognized leader in the PMO support field. Our enhanced Program Management Office Delivery system (ePMOds) methodology helps our clients proactively manage their entire program portfolio, demonstrate a tangible return on IT investment and dramatically improve performance across the organization. Whether you are starting up a new PMO or looking to improve your existing portfolio alignment, Paragon helps you leverage the brightest minds and proven best practices.
Paragon's Lifecycle Support Services Help You:
- Align IT strategy with business strategy
- Cascade IT strategy and goals into the enterprise
- Provide organizational structures that facilitate the implementation of strategy and goals
- Create constructive relationships and effective communications between business and IT teams and with external partners
- Implement and adopt an IT control framework
- Effectively measure IT's performance
- Drive the transformation of your business
- Enterprise program management
- Project management
- Portfolio management
- Business intelligence
- IT governance framework implementation
Proven Past Performance
- US Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM)
- Department of Treasury
- Dept. of Health and Human Services – Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- National Heart, Lung & Blood Institute